Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Can We Talk?
Post Can We Talk? 
Any married men out there who can't admit there bisexuality to their wives. Who can't act out their darkest cock sucking desires. Who could never get their wife to share a cock or fuck a man while you licked them both. Send me a PM and we'll talk about how much we would like to suck each other off. We'll talk about our wives cunts and role play some bisexual fantasies with each other. I can't ever meet you. I will never ask for an address. I can tell you about my seven inch uncircumcised cock and how I want to rub my red cock head against yours. I want you up my ass and jerking off my cock while my wife, a sexy looking third grade ***** teacher watches us. I want to tell you what we will both do to her. Lets share our filthiest fucking desires....
BiAndBi

Post another mans fantise 
How I dream of the day I'm laying back sucking off you as your wife tells me how you love it. How we share are time wacking each other off as your dom wife instructs us . as you bend over for me and take me as the bitch you are and how you jerk me off and your wife teases us. WOW Im horny now how about it??

Just the thought of you flipping your tongue around my already spent cock gets it all hard again. Suck on it and give me little nips on my foreskin. Stick your tongue under that foreskin and lick all around my cock head. Pull the skin back and examine the red throbbing head. Pinch my cock head so that the eye opens up for your examination. Kiss my cock. Make love to it. Hold it against your cheek. Study it. Lift up my prick and kiss and lick the underside of it. Adore it. Tell me how much you love it. Explore my nuts. Take them in your mouth. Keep looking up into my face as you do all these things. Will you be my cock adoring slave? My loving cock sucker? Will you make love to my ass hole? My wife will demand all of these things and laugh at us.

Then she will have us change positions and I will do it all to you. Sucking, examining, adoring, pleading. I want to swallow your cum, hot from your cock or oozing out of my wife's cunt or ass.

BiAndBi

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, biandbi, love to do anything you wish and will love everything you need. Will take care of you and your sexxy wife and you can tie me up, expose me in public, humiliate me, make me your gloryhole bitch, dress me up in women clothes, make me your bondage bitch, gangbang me or gang ***** my body. Will serve you and your wife and submit fully to satisfy all your desires. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Post where do you live 
do you live in the uk ? Very Happy

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1