Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Problem Viewing
Post Problem Viewing 
I'm not exactly sure what's going on, but I'm not able to view any videos at all, either logged in or just browsing as a guest.

I am not trying to download anything, just view, but the only thing I see in the embedded video player is an ad.

Something change?

me to tried everything just come up with the logo for this site ???

I mentioned the same thing the other day, thought it was because I installed a new codec pak.

Post We have made changes to the player 
and this seems to have affected a few dozen people. I suggest you install the latest version of flash player:

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash&promoid=BIOW

If you do not think this is the problem, please contact me again and let me know what browser and OS versions you are using.

I mentioned the same thing the other day, thought it was because I installed a new codec pak.

It's magically cleared up now

Post its not magic 
i'ts not magic it's yuvutu

Post Cant view vids? 
I was watching vids yesterday with no problem at all. Today i cant view any at all,not sure what is different? When i hit a vid to watch i get redirected to adult friend finder ads and thats it?? I have the latest version of player installed. Any sugestions, TY

Post Re: Cant view vids? 
SilkyPantyhose wrote:
I was watching vids yesterday with no problem at all. Today i cant view any at all,not sure what is different? When i hit a vid to watch i get redirected to adult friend finder ads and thats it?? I have the latest version of player installed. Any sugestions, TY

I'm experiencing the same problem in Firefox - for some reason, the videos can still be viewed in IE. All I can see in Firefox is the ads, etc...the actual screen fails to appear.

So it looks to me that it might be browser specific - although it remains a problem for me because Firefox is my default browser.

same with me, this morning ok, no only an ad

Post Now its OK 
Its a mistery why it happened but now i can view again.......its all good now. Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W_wd9Qf0IE

Post Not able to view videos 
I am not able to view videos in IE or Firefox. I have closed and opened my browsers, and no luck.

Post Problem still not resolved 
I am still not able to view videos- as of 1/8/2008 in the afternoon. This issue does not appear to have been resolved. If it has, what have people done to view videos?

Post Still not able to view videos 
I have updated my Shockwave. I have the most recent version of Firefox and IE. When I click on a video, all the ads load, and the little "spinning thing" in the video box just keeps spinning. It says "Done" for the video download at 100%, but no video plays. I use WinXP SP2.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next