Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
How to squirt
Post How to squirt 
I was talking about this in the chat room and everyone wants to know how to squirt. This is how it works....

She will have to have a normal orgasm first.. this will make her very aroused. When a woman gets very aroused she has a sack on the back side of the clit that fills with this ejaculate fluid. Once she has had her first orgasm... tickle her gspot which is right on the inside and up... stimulate the clit at the same time you tickle the gspot.. she will feel like she has to urinate at first but just keep going because it starts to feel better. She feels the orgasm coming on and right as she is about to have the orgasm you will have to move anything thats inside of her out of the way and she has to use her vaginal muscles to push out during the orgasm and she will squirt.

Now let me clarify "tickle". Don't do it too hard because the gspot will feel irritated and she will not enjoy it. If you have nails.. please trim them! The tickle should be in a soft circular motion with just enough pressure so that you can feel her gspot. AND REMEMBER.. SHE WILL HAVE TO TELL YOU TO MOVE OUT OF THE WAY AND GET OUT WHEN SHE IS READY TO PUSH OUT DURING THE ORGASM... SQUIRT SQUIRT SQUIRT!

Hope this helps! And please let me know if you are successful! I would love to know that I've helped another female with this huge accomplishment.

thanks for this but my sheep keeps running off any hints or tips ? Laughing

talk to her. make shure she is very relaxed and she trusts you... if you still have some problems with her like grabing your hand to stop you when she's close to squirt (like i did) try talking her into some soft bondage and tie her hands.
please note that the first couple of time might not be so powerfull but as she klearns how to control her muscles and trains them the squirts will get bigger and bigger.

squirtqueen feel free to correct me if i'm wrong

Stu, put your sheep's back legs inside your wellies, that should do the trick Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Stu, put your sheep's back legs inside your wellies, that should do the trick Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

so thats were I was going wrong doh damn those salesman selling me sling backs for sheep shagging Shocked

Post Re: How to squirt 
[quote="squirtqueen"]
Hope this helps! And please let me know if you are successful! I would love to know that I've helped another female with this huge accomplishment.[/quote]

I would love to learn how to do this. Been trying but not there yet & no one to help me - any toys that you would recommend?

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1