Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
A not so true Texas summertime, Circa 1982 Part 1
Post A not so true Texas summertime, Circa 1982 Part 1 
A not so true Texas summertime, Circa 1982 Part 1
Part 1

Johnnie was a teenager living care free with hardly a worry in the world. He worked hard for the little cash he had. He had an old pick-up truck, could buy beer when he wanted and had many friends. He had a good life in his eyes. Still a teenager, he was full grown at over 6 feet tall. He was strong, lean and muscular from hard work and playing sports. He had long, thick, bleached blonde hair from spending all his days in the Texas sun.

Today, he was driving to the stable on the outside of town where he boarded his horse. It was about one o’clock and the sun was high in the sky. The wind swirled through the cab of his pickup and it was as hot as could be. The road seemed to go on forever. Far ahead he could see the glare of something along side the road. He thought to himself it must be someone broken down, and he would see if they need some help”….

Oh boy was she mad. Not just a little but completely pissed off. She knew how to change the tire but her fucking stupid husband had tightened everything down so much in her Chevelle she could not get the jack or the lug wrench out to work on the car. Here she was in the middle of nowhere, it was 105 degrees and she had been fooling with this now for over an hour. She was hot, sweaty and she was a little bit scared. Just as she was about to breakdown and cry she heard the dull sound of an engine. An old pickup truck approaches and begins to slow down as it pulls off the road. It comes to a stop about 30 feet behind her car. She can’t see inside because of the glare on the windshield. As the door opens she hears a voice say “You need some help, ma’am?”

As he comes around his pickup she notices a tall young man with thick blonde hair. As he approaches she can’t help but notice how easily he moves and his broad shoulders. He’s wearing a tight t-shirt and a faded pair of jeans and boots. He has piercing blue eyes. Her mind eases a bit as she realizes he has stopped to help her. He is a very young man. A very nice looking young man…

“Ma’am, you need some help here? I’d be glad to help you. I’m just going to feed my horse” Johnnie can’t help but notice pretty this lady is. She is short and thin, but not skinny. She’s wearing a pair of cut-offs and kind of a light thin halter top. Her full breasts rise and fall slightly as she breathes. Her tan shoulders, arms and neck glisten with sweat as he realize she’s been here a while. Her long auburn hair is pulled back into a ponytail. She’s maybe 40 years old or so, even older than his mother.

“Yes.” She says, “If you’ve got some tools, I could use some help getting the jack and wrench loose so I can change my tire.” Johnnie heads toward her trunk “I’ll swap that tire out for you ma’am”. As she approaches the back of her car, she says “My husband just has the jack too tight for me to get loose. He took all of his tools out of here a couple of weeks ago to go out of town for work”.

As she approaches him from behind she notices his strong back and shoulders tighten as he works to loosen the implements inside the trunk, the thin line of sweat on his shirt down the middle of his back, the absence of hair on his lower back right above his waistband where his shirt has pulled up a bit…and a slight tingle deep in her loins. “My name is Debra, what’s your name?” He straightens himself from the trunk and politely says “My name is Johnnie, Ma’am”. “Well I appreciate your help, Johnnie. Please call me Debra. I was definitely in a bind out here”. “Yes ma’am, Miss Debra”.

As he bends over again to try to wrestle the jack loose he can’t stop thinking about her breasts rising up and down or that single droplet of sweat that trickled down between them. He was sure her image would enter his mind often in the coming months when he pleasured himself. He gets the jack and handle loose, removes the lug wrench and walks to the side of the car. He begins to loosen each nut before jacking the car up. Debra watches him as he works. Standing behind the car she quickly and gently rubs her crotch through her cutoffs. It’s been weeks since she last had sex with her husband and that was more for him then her. She wonders what Johnnies young cock looks like. Suddenly she stops, clears her mind a bit and asks “How old are you Johnnie?” He answers, much younger than she ever expected. WOW…a flurry of passion, excitement and a twinge of guilt race through her when she hears his answer. She can feel herself moisten and her clit begin to throb and swell slightly….

Johnnie goes back to retrieve the jack. As he lies down to place the jack under the rear axle he feels as though he may have somehow startled her. She did not look at him or say anything and seemed to have flinched when he went to the back of the car. As he laid there he could see the part of her legs glistening just a few feet away. He shifted just a bit toward the back of the car so he could see higher. Her thighs were so tan and shapely. He tried to get back to what he was doing. His cock started to throb as he thought about this very beautiful woman who was still older than his mother.

Just as he realized he did not have the handle to turn the jack she asked “Is there anything I can do to help?” “Please hand me the handle for the jack in the trunk” As she bent over to get it he quickly shifted to look again. He could see her inner thighs near her crotch, the cheeks of her ass…he quickly shifts back under the car.

As she removes the handle she thinks she saw him trying to get a peak at her but possibly it’s just her imagination running wild. She decides to try to find out. She squats down with her legs slightly apart and looks under the car at Johnnie. He is looking right at her. He quickly turns his head away. “Johnnie, is this what you wanted?” as she holds the jack handle just out of his reach. “Yes ma’am, Miss Debra” As he turns and reaches for it she sees him take another glimpse at her, then she stands up. As he works with the jack she asks from above “Johnnie, would you like to come by my house and have a cold beer after you’re done here?” “Ma’am, Miss Debra, I couldn’t do that. You don’t owe me anything. It just looked like you needed some help.” “Well it’s the least I can do” she says. “I only live about ten miles away. What else do you have to do this afternoon?” He thinks to himself that he would like to go home, take a shower and jack-off as soon as he was done here. Finally he answers, “Nothing really, except feed my horse”.

“Well then it’s settled” she said. “After we get done here, you will follow me to my house and have a cold beer. It’s the least I could do and it’s my husband’s beer anyway. You could even take a shower if you’d like. I definitely feel like a shower, Johnnie”

....to be continued

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1