Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
friends reunited
Post friends reunited 
i hadn`t seen karen in a while , she had been abroad with her hubby , he spent all but 2 months of the year away , i had worked with karen for a couple of years but then she left for pastures new , we kept in touch and she asked me to go help take down her xmas tree , we took it down with her 2 ***** and i boxed it up while she put them to bed .
she wanted them on top of her wardrobe so i started to heave them up but as i did so i knocked down a smaller box , karen screamed as a rampant rabbit rolled onto the floor " im so embarrased " , "dont be" i saidas i picked it up and handed it to her , she smiled and placed it back its box ," thank you its just too long to go without " she said.
"dont " i said as grabbed her tit , she had had a boob job that year and they looked awesome , !no" she said but then i slipped my hand between her legs "ohh " she sighed and i easied her trousers and panties down
i licjked her hole and then began to fuck her tight pussy , after 10 mins i finished in her mouth and she swallowd every drop , def friends reunited

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1