Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Congratulations
Post Congratulations 
A hardy congratulations to Yuvutu administrator and staff. Just left the chat room and you had 81 people in there, and that is a fairly large number, for most any chat room. The trolls are gone, there are multiple people on "cam" at any given time, it's very busy, but everybody is civil and quite polite. Gentlemen you can undoubtedly consider this as a genuine success.

Thanks, Peakstar

Post Thanks but... 
Thanks but we have received a lot of complaints about the chat room and abusive behaviour. At one point we even considered pulling it.

We are still working on ways to improve the chat room experience.

Post A warn feature 
Possibility of a "Warn" feature ? The parameters of this particular feature would be up to you. A for instance would be : If a person is "Warned" 3 times for abusive language or constantly nagging the girls to "show your tits" then he/she would be booted out for, an hour, a day, a week, a month ( this would be your call ). I've seen this particular feature in use at a competive site and it works pretty well as even after one "Warn" the person in question will most always clam up and not have much more to say. ( fearing being thrown out for the night )

Thanks, Peakstar

Post interesting 
We are thinking of doing something similar but linked to blocking

Post chat 
My compliments as well! One of the best chats I've found yet. Blocking is cool, although I've never used it. I use a Mac and have had no problems so far. Thanks a million.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1