Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Chat Room Overview
Post thanks for feedback 
We are unable to increase the size of the main image or increase the number of docks.

We will look into the invite a group idea

The CAM room only will come in a few weeks we hope

The language thing is a problem we need to solve. Your suggestion is interesting but the gay room has not yet caught on.[/quote]

The other issue that came to mind, the ability to record/post a cam session:
the question I have for you, do others have the abilty to record our cam sessions?

Post difficult but yes 
It is not easy but it can be done.

You should assume that somebody is sitting by their computer with a video camera. There is nothing we can do to stop that.

Post Chat Room 
I was having the same problem getting into chat. I was getting a warning that I was not authorized to use chat. I know my flash player was up to date but still could never get into chat. One think I did was to create another user name and password and low and behold I was able to get into chat. I belive there was somthing wrong with my orginal user name and password. The new one works just fine with chat. Hope this help some of you out there

Post Re: Chat Room Overview 
RudieRuff wrote:
I tihnk the chat room feature is a breakthru...having been in the Lobby from the beginning..here's my observations:

There should be a way to increase / decrease the size of the main image you are clicking on

There should be more then 3 spaces for the Dock

There should be a way to invite a selected group to view a cam.

There should be a CAM ONLY room.

The selections of different language chat rooms....thats not really attracting people to them...whats happening is a group of lets say spanish people come into the Lobby, they talk in spanish and continue ...it's a flow thing...at certain times a language appears and then as quickly dissapears...I think a more constuctive way to utilize the rooms....examples, Hardcore/Extreme, Bi, Couples/3Sums, Hooking Up...I'm not anything but a user of this site...and I enjoy it.

when will the cam only room be online????

Post Chat Room 
Why can we not read and write comments that everyone can see in the chat room?

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1