Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Newbie uncut bi
Post Newbie uncut bi 
Brand new here. when i say brand new, i have yet to suck a cock. very interested in what it would be like to taste another mans cum. i'm waiting on my webcam to come in so i can get some videos up. would love to hear from anybody. would really love to see some cum. if you're in east texas, would love to taste your cum. email me pleeez! uncutbi@gmail.com

Post mmm 
east texas here choppa_style94@yahoo.com

Post Just thought to say hi... 
I am a bi swm, not mow in in TX, but have a gf who is interested in swinging and enjoys seeing men together. I am 5'10", late 30s, short grey hair, blue eyes, very fair complexion, 185#, am about 7-8" and somewhat thick. She is black, dark and beautiful, 6', tits and ass for days, 175#, has a large labia and clit. We are both very open minded and adventurous, like adult movie theaters, booths, gloryholes, swinging parties and three somes, but also are very busy and must have absolute discretion and privacy. She may also like to have two or more men pleasure her. Perhaps we can get to know each other and see what happens. Are you in the DFW area? We are familiar with this area and are there often.

Post Re: mmm 
choppastyle wrote:
east texas here choppa_style94@yahoo.com
aaaa

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1