Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Abusing the wife with a stranger . . . Slut training!
Tell me what you think . . .

Couldn't stop wanking almost came over myself, Mmmm wish it was my wife 55% 55% ( 5 )
My cock was throbbing and my mind has been twisted 33% 33% ( 3 )
Not to bad, needs more . . . (tell me) 11% 11% ( 1 )
Maybe it was the beer but my cock was floppy !!! 0% 0% ( 0 )
That was horrible . . . your a nasty little man :( 0% 0% ( 0 )

Total Votes : 9
Post Abusing the wife with a stranger . . . Slut training! 
She lay there tied to the bed awaiting her husband, dreaming of how he were going to abuse her. She had been a naughty un-obedient wife and needed disciplined and training. Her eyes were gently blindfolded with a silk scarf which was a strong contrast to the leather straps that held her down.

Her legs were tied wide apart exposing every inch of her pussy, so fare that her arse crack was also gapping wide. She was unable to move her hands due to the tight leather straps that held them to the bed. She moved around vigorously but the straps on her body did not loosen, a strong feeling of helplessness ran thru her body and flowed out her pussy in the form of a sweet sticky juice. Her pussy was so wet that it was starting to run down the inside of her legs and onto her pvc skirt which was stretched tight to her gapping legs. Her breasts were exposed as they were popping out of the leather corset she was squeezed into.

She could hear him going thru the draws and cupboards around the room collecting different toys to use on her. Suddenly her mouth was convinced open and the ball of a gag jammed in, this scared and excited her at the same time. She groaned and murmured as dribble ran down her face. She breathed deeply thru her nose to relax herself but before she could an overwhelming mixture of pleasure and pain was concentrated onto her nipples. She could feel the familiar pain of nipple clams biting into her pink fleshy nipples, already she was craving for her seeping wet pussy to be finished off.

The room filled with silence and dizzy in the head she was unsure what was happening. She felt a hand brush down her leg and she relaxed and awaited the pleaser. The hand moved its way down to her now dripping pussy; it was so wet that 3 fingers slipped in knuckle deep with no effort. All she could feel was her pussy being finger fucked harder and harder, working her G spot with all 3 fingers. Her body tensed as she felt an orgasm coming on . . . . but she was denied it.

She feels a dildo rammed up her pussy as a tongue enters her tight teasing little arsehole. She buckles around vigorously with pleasure and tries to let out a scream of ecstasy but her gagged mouth only allows her to let out muffled moans as her saliva dribbles down her face. After giving her arsehole a good licking out a finger enters deep followed but a second. Her tight little arse stretches as the fingers are pulled apart. She lets out more almost silenced moans, her body desperately trying to move deeper onto the dildo and fingers fucking her holes. She grinds like a whore desperate to feel the fingers as far into her rectum as possible. She grinds so hard her blindfold moves away from her eyes. Her vision takes a moment to a just, but to her shock and excitement as her eyes focus they focus on her husband sitting next to her watching, wanking! Shocked and disoriented she looks down to see a male stranger abusing her holes but she does not stop gridding. She does not care who he is; she only cares about climaxing hard. She grinds like nasty whore as she looks her husband straight in the eyes. He plays with her tits and watches her being treated like a piece of meat. The stranger take the dildo out her sloppy pussy and squeeze into her ass. He turns it on full speed as he sticks his cock into her abused gapping pussy, the vibrations from the dildo run up and down my cock and he could not take it any more. He pumps her pussy full of my thick hot cream, emptying every last drop into her. He steps away leaving the dildo inside her ass still vibrating and lays next to her. Smearing the remainder of his cum on her tits.

Her pussy flooded with sperm starts to overflow and run down her crack to form a sticky messy puddle between her buttocks a pvc skirt.

Her gaging husband quickly mounts her, holding her legs high in the air. Her muffled screams of pleasure can be heard as she chews on the ball jammed in her month. As he fucks her sloppy cum filled pussy the humiliation and whore like shame takes over her and she orgasms so violently that her hands brake free, she rips of her gag and screams “Cum in my little whores pussy!”

He rams his cock in and out, splattering cum out of her pussy and up your bodies. He thrusts harder and harder till he finally explodes inside her. As he pulls out a massive mixture of both his and the strangers cum bubbles and splatters out of her. Her lower body and pvc skirt is a mess of pussy juice and creamy cum cocktail. Her clit still massive she wanks herself greedily, still wanting more. Her inner slut has broken out; she licks her fingers clean between strokes. Building herself to another orgasm the once silenced wife start to scream with pleasure . . . . But once more she is denied.

Her training has just begun and she is turned around, re-gagged and her hands tied tighter than before. No escape for the whore this time. Her stretched arsehole points in the air, her messy pussy leeks the sex cocktail down her legs and over the bed as she awaits once more for her punishment and training. . . . But I’ll write about that another night.

I tried something new this time. Was written for a friend on here about his wife. Hope you enjoy, let me know what you think!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1