Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Chat ideas
Post Chat ideas 
Well, we have straight rooms in chat, where man want to talk to women and women want to talk to men... so, why don't you make these rooms automatically 50% men and 50% women??

Another thing would be to eliminate "lobby" and get users in rooms according to their sexual orientation automatically. This doesn't have 2 be definitive: users could change room, but they'd be automatically placed in a room that (theorically) suits them best.

Example: I'm a straight male, so when I login to chat I'd be automatically placed in a straight room with 50% boys and 50% girls.

Post well ok 
Your second idea is good and we plan to intoduce it in the not too distant future.

The 50% idea is not quite feasible. If a woman leaves the room are you suggesting that a man gets kicked out automatically? However we are considering ways of improving the ratio to get closer to 50%.

No, no-one should get kicked, but people that enter the room should be directed to the proper room so ratio gets as close to 50% as possible (of course, it wouldn't be possible since there are more men in chat, but as close as possible)

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1