Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
A religious experience
Post A religious experience 
Let me tell you a little more about one of the sets of photos I shared.

I woke up one day, just feeling horny, you know how it is.

I decided I would go over to a nearby ruined abbey and take some photos, make a video and just have some fun. It is usually pretty quiet there so off I went. It was cold changing into my short skirt, bra and panties. But I was determined not to let that get in the way.

I first tool the photos I have shared. And then made a video. Strolling in through the entrance, cutting to different angles, slowly undressing until I was naked in the abbey.

After I made the first video I thought I would look around for an idea for the next one, maybe on the carpark. I had gotten dressed again, bra, panties, short skirt. And whilst I was looking around I heard a voice say, "having fun?"

I turned around and there was a slightly hubby guy. I do not know how long he had been there or whether he had seen my first video shoot. Was he a local, was he going to do with the site. I hesitated. Then I noticed that in his jeans was a large bulge. the shape of the head of his cock could be made out through his trousers.

I relaxed a bit. "Maybe." I replied, "however it is not much fun playing by yourself."

He came up to me, reached under my skirt and grabbed my cock. I would hate that you had to play by yourself he said.

He moved behind me, reaching up under my skirt again he started to rub my cock through my panties. It felt so good, I had quite forgotten the cold winter temperature. I could feel his hard cock through his jeans and pushed back against it. I am not into anal. but sometimes you just wonder, what would that be like inside me.

I turned around, a slip of the zip and my skirt was on the floor. I undid my top and stood before him, in the abbey, in just my bra and panties. Our breath steaming in the cold air, but I did not care. I dropped to my knees, and started to undo his jeans. As I peeled back the zip, I saw he was wearing black lacey panties, and as his jeans fell I saw that he was wearing stockings and a black suspender belt. I stroked his hard cock through his panties, before taking it out. It was so big, hard, the type of cock that makes your mouth water> kissed the tip. Licking the length of his shaft before taking his cock deep in my mouth. I gagged as it went down the back of my throat.

In the meanwhile he had removed his top, he was wearing the matching black bra. There we both were, in our lingerie, me on my knees enjoying sucking his big cock. He pulled me up and pushed me against the ruin walls, we docked and wanked our cocks together for a bit before he dropped to his knees and taking my cock in his mouth went to work, it felt so good. The icy air on my naked skin and then the warmth of his mouth around my shaft.

"My turn I said" Dropping again to my knees and taking him in my mouth. "Are you going to fuck me" I asked, looking up coyly at him. "I want to know what you feel like in me."

It turned out this was to much for him, he started to ripple with pleasure as he built up to his orgasm. I sucked and worked his cock until he tried to pull away and told me he was going to cum.

"I want it." I replied.

That was it, he started to throb and pulse and his hot cum shot into my mouth. He was a heavy cummer and so I took him out of my mouth and let him splash some of that hot jizz over my face and naked flesh.

I have to say, I am not sure I ever saw or felt so much cum come from one guy, it was glorious.

I still had not cum and as I played with his jizz in my mouth for him to see he stood me up. Slipping a hand into the back of my panties he slipped his finger into my arse. And then asked me to share it. I kissed and spat his cum from my mouth to his. He then dropped to his knees, fingering my hole and sucked my cock whilst his mouth was full of his cum. I could hold no linger and erupted, my cum mingling with his.

He stood up, allowing our combined jizz to dribble from his mouth onto his skin and cock. I bent and licked it back off, we were both still hard and so, lubing our cocks with our combined jizz continued to want, that was until we heard someone approaching down the track and had to get dressed sharpish.

As he left he said, "Cheers, not a bad place for a Church Organ player to have fun."

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1