Reply to topic Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Interactive story with other posters, c'mon get involved
Post Interactive story with other posters, c'mon get involved 
Lots of views on these forums, not very many posts, this could be fun. I'll start the story next person adds a little, then the next and so on.

I'm bored didn't have anyone to hang with, decided to go to dinner by myself. I'm a female 5'4" brn hair blue eyes, average size body with big tits. I went into the restaurant and sat down with my drink. I noticed a middle age average looking man sitting across from me alone, he is watching me he raises his drink to me. I return the cheer lifting my glass and return to looking at the menu. I look up moments later he is still looking, I now notice he has one hand on his crotch, when he notices me looking he starts to rub on it just a bit. It's hard to see from this distance but it appears as though a nice bulge is growing in his pants, I'm sure my nipples are visibly hard as I smile at him.

Post continued 
Next, he slowly unzips, still staring at me. Smiling. I smile back, challenging him. He then drops a fork on the floor. I am certain he did it on purpose. A waitress runs over, bends over, head beneath the table and picks up the fork. She seems to freeze for an instant, then quietly gets up and says to him "I'll get you another one". All the while he is still staring at me, smiling. It sends a shiver down my spine. This man has got balls I think to myself, and wonder whether the waitress saw anything.

The waitress brings him a new fork, words are exchanged between them. She then walks over to my table "The gentleman would like to buy you a drink", I replied "sure". She then added "he also said if your answer was yes that you are invited to join him at his table". I casually got up and walked over to his table. Upon my approach he greeted me "Thanks for joining me, no need for both of us to eat alone". I agreed and sat down next to him.

He poured me a glass of wine and I noticed he had stong masculine hands. He started making small talk, as if nothing happened earlier. He even paid me a few compliments which is always nice. Then just as I was beginning to relax, he lent over and whispered in my ear...

before i waste my time i want to know do you take it up the ass

That is for you to possibly find out, I replied. He reached over grabbed my head with one hand and pulled it to his, kissing passionately. His other hand grabbed mine and pulled it onto his cock, I could feel it growing in my palm.

I then brushed my hand against her leg to see if she was wearing stockings to go with the high heels.....

mmmm she was as my hand crept higher i felt the tops of the stockings and a suspender belt she gave a little moan and her legs opened abit more my hand went higher till i felt her hot wet pussy and too my delight it was shaved

he slowly slid a finger up her tight cunt, then another, then one more. With three fingers in he started to fuck me with them, slow at first but gradually getting faster, i bite my lip just as im about to...to...ahhhhh !

Post mmmmmmmmmm 
love to show u my cock

he said and leaned back all that he could and it was just enough so that I could watch his cock throb in my hand as I stroked it slowly from tip to hilt. As I pulled my hand to the base of the reddening head a larg gistening pool of cum fromed at the tiny lips on the very end.

"What do you think?" he said in a low raspy voice that gave away his building excitation.

"Lovlley," I wispered back and without thinking I leaned down and began to lick the little pool from the end. The next thing I knew I felt the back of my hair being pulled down and my mouth opened easily to recieve the soft solty shaft over my toung.

My eyes were closed as I got into a rythm, I had drifted away from the resturaunt and slipped into an erotic dream world were everything is pleasure, when suddenly i banged my head under the table. I quickly snapped back to reality to realise that all eyes were looking our way.

The waiter came over to us. I said to him "Sorry about the sex but we were trying to forget about my rather dirty fork"

"WHAT?!" the waiter cried "OH NO! ITS THE END THE END"...the waiter then argued with the chef and a fight broke out..with broken plates and tables...everyone joined in.

My lady friend leaned over and whispered to me "Lucky I did not tell them about my dirty knife!"

we hurried outside to my car where my husband was waitng. he smiled, licked his lips and beckoned us inside.
he kissed me passionately while removing my top, then turned me towards our new friend.
do you like her tits?
gorgeous he replied as he bent towards them

Reply to topic Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next