Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
just me waffling....
Post just me waffling.... 
Isn't it strange how we develop relationships on here with people we hardly even know, I feel like I know some of you (ex, jelly amongst others) and yet strangely I know nothing of anyone's "real life" beyond yuvutu. I guess it's just that I'm familiar with some of the names and faces and being a bit of a creature of habit I find myself drawn to yuvutu just to see how you're all doing. Kind of surreal seeing as we don't even know each others real names etc.. but I sometimes even think about some of you whilst I'm at work n stuff, wondering what so and so is doing now, imagining what sort of lives you all lead. It's gone way beyond just the sexual and is now, well, social I guess is the best word I can come up with at the moment, I'm not lonely or boring (a cliche regarding web room users I'm glad to say yuvutu has reversed) and have a pretty hectic social life and lots of interesting friends but still I like to pop in the chatroom from time to time and see how you're all doing. why is that? considering I really don't know any of you at all......or maybe it's because I don't know any of you, is it easier when no one knows you and vice versa just to be yourself safe in the knowledge that any consequences of what you do or say won't overlap into your real life, maybe? (not that I say or do much, I'm still just as shy on yuvutu as I am in the real world! might get a web cam soon tho!) I don't know...... I'm getting a bit waffley now but it's a little fascinating to me that I seem to have developed an attachment to some of the regular people here and I'll probably never get to meet or know any of you in the real world or know who you really are, that makes me a little sad.... does anyone else feel a bit like this or is it just me?

xx.

i know exactly what you mean gift - but i cant explain it either -

however - i wouldnt call it sad. there are people here for me too that i gravitate to in chat, and some of them, like you, i know absolutely nothing about the world outside of chat.

but can't the same be said of many acquantances we have in our 'real' life? work colleagues we chat to but have no idea if they are married, what hobbies they have etc. Guys from the pub/bar we have a drink with each week, but have no idea what they do for a living etc etc. Chat is another of those places we visit in life - we have some acquaintanes there, and if we are really lucky - some that we will call true and real friends.

I too know what you mean Gift. But I can say I do know what is going on in the lives of quite a few of the people I chat with. Some of them I know much better than the people I know in 'real life.' I find that is where I get the most satisfaction in chat (well, that and watching Jamie wank!).

I feel a real sense of joy when something good happens in their lives. I also feel deep sadness at their pain or when they disappear.

On a side note Gift, we have not talked but I have always enjoyed your entries into chat. You seem an intelligent, witty and completely likable guy. I look forward to seeing you again.

Jamie, when I say "sad" I don't mean it in the pathetic saddo sense of the word just sad in the knowledge that I'll probably never get to know some of the people on here in the proper sense of the word cos some of you seem like genuinely interesting and cool people, not least yourself Wink

Lisa, you are right that we do have passing aquaintances in all areas of our lives.... I guess the difference is that we choose to come here time and again where as we have to go to work etc... we have something in common with the Jamie wanking situation, I had a little look at one of his vids the other week and it must have touched some sort of latent bi-sexual tendency that I never knew I had...... hee hee, don't worry Jamie, I'm over it now!

xx.

ps. thanks for the kind words Lisa, you're pretty cool too x.

you're over me gifthore??? im gutted!!! lol

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1