Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
adult chatroulette?
Post adult chatroulette? 
How would it be to have a chatroulette function in yuvutu. The added extra would be that here you would expect ppl to be naked!
Any opinion?

Give it time Fat. It is a new feature. The option itself does not suck - the video and audio quality is great. It just needs more females to give it a try and that may come with time.

[quote="FatAndHot"]yeah, but this ruderoulette sucks. =/[/quote]

some one has removed my comment .... thanks guys ....

i said
....... yuvu is wot you make it ..... you sit there like a damp fish its wot you get back ...

Very Happy Yes I had a quick look yesterday at ruderoulette and would agree that the image quality is great, best that I have seen so far. Not enough ppl of any orientation using it though, so it is not quite a fun as it could be. So come on you moaners and give it a try! Wink

[quote="greybeard500"]:D Yes I had a quick look yesterday at ruderoulette and would agree that the image quality is great, best that I have seen so far. Not enough ppl of any orientation using it though, so it is not quite a fun as it could be. So come on you moaners and give it a try! :wink:[/quote]

Yeah, quality would may be fine, but everytime i go for a look - i just wait and wait and wait...... seems noone give a try, cuz everyone show their dicks and cunts in the "russian guy ones roulette"... =(

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1