Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
A Facebook-style Wall
Post A Facebook-style Wall 
I was just looking through my friends list to see what they have been up to and it occured to me that a Facebook-style "Wall" would be great that showed "Friend1 has uploaded a new video" and "Friend2 has posted some pictures" and "Friend3 has posted a blog entry".

This would be a great idea I think and would really bring the Yuvutu community together as we're all very seperated at the moment.

Post Is this possible now? 
Can't you do some of these things now but it's sent to your email? I thought you could select to recieve updates from your friends somewhere and have it sent to your email.

Post facebook etc 
yes you can get emails that your friends have posted....go to your friends list and check in the box...I have mybest checked and hope she cums back for more and often!
but a facebook style page would let you see what is happening on your profile page and it would make it easier and after all...the admins at yuvutu are all about making it easier..I say that truthfully as recent changes made have been great in my opinion!

Personally, I hate 'Facebook' but thats only my opinion. If thats what the public want, why not?

Post Lovely idea 
I think a facebook style wall would be a great addition. You could post if you were uploading something in the near future so people could look for it. Or people could post ideas or requests they would like to see on your wall. I think it would be a great addition.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1