Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Hi from a curious new member
Post Hi from a curious new member 
Hey how are things going? I am not sure what to expect from this site but hope to meet some friendly opne-minded people to share some time with. I have never been on a site like this so don't have any wild expectations.

You will find that I am an interesting guy who likes to flirt and have some fun. I hope all your lusty young (and not so young) woman are up to the task I am keen to chat with as wide a range of girls as possible so please don't be shy.

Chat soon I hope
Bigboy
xxx

Hey! .. welcome to yuvutu man xxx ... a first good step is to add an avatar to your profile and to join the chatrooms .. I hope you will enjoy this site ..many great people there ... and ..a lot of of true-amateurs videos on Yuvutu( I think this site is unique for that).

Wink

hello I passed by and I stopped on the subject matter of ... well welcome to this site you will find I think about speaking whatever it depends or you will lol
But hey if you have an open mind is enough to finally have fun ... I think I say this but I say nothing
good night kiss
Very Happy Very Happy

Welcome to our crazy family ~ should you decide to stay :) There are a lot of different people in here looking for a lot of different things. I think the most important thing to remember though is that respect is very valued.

Have fun!

More the merrier ... crazy ... as the saying Laughing Very Happy

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1