Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Gloryhole?
Post Gloryhole? 
Any one ever experienced a gloryhole? Men receiving, or women pleasuring strangers?

Its not something I have ever thought about before but recently the idea has started to turn me on. Only I would love to be able to see what the woman was doing, although I also understand that the whole point is to not be able to see?

dont forget its not always a woman pleaseuring strangers hahah

and sometimes its best not to see wots the other side, as it may be a right dog but the best bj ya ever had
if you could see wot a eww she is you would never let her near ya cock think wot you would be missing
hahahahahha

I went to a bookstore in the chicago suburbs and was in a booth with a gloryhole. Iwas just stroking my cock and watching a vidieo and noticed some activity through the hole. I looked and saw a man stroking his cock. I had never seen this in person before, so I was a little shy but couldnt take my eyes off it. he must have seen me and came to the wall and put his fingers through. I didnt know what to do. But then toughtwhat the hell and stood up and put my rockhard on at the hole. he proceeded to suck my dick. I lasted about 30 seconds because I was so turned on....I pulled back and was so embarrased that I left, but think about returning alot.

Post Good point Truday 
Maybe I won't try then!!! !LOL

Post Re: Good point Truday 
MrMischief wrote:
Maybe I won't try then!!! !LOL

Liar!!
Laughing

Post Gloryhole 
I love the idea of a gloryhole and yes it turns me on, I have seen some amateur vids that people have made and would love to experience one, BUT i would have to have a sneaky peak through first just to make sure it was a female the other side lol. Also I dont think we have them in the UK and don't know where to find one so am very unlikely to ever experience one ;-(, unless there are any woman out there who would like to cut a hole in there door for me lol xxx ;-)

Never been with a guy but that idea really turns me on. Sticking my hard cock through a hole for some stranger to suck it till i empty my balls down his throat then walk away.Wonderful. :D

Post Re: Gloryhole 
sexobsessed wrote:
I love the idea of a gloryhole and yes it turns me on, I have seen some amateur vids that people have made and would love to experience one, BUT i would have to have a sneaky peak through first just to make sure it was a female the other side lol. Also I dont think we have them in the UK and don't know where to find one so am very unlikely to ever experience one ;-(, unless there are any woman out there who would like to cut a hole in there door for me lol xxx Wink

I am with you in this one. I will have to take a peak as well!!!

Post always check first 
I know Mrmischeif, always best to check first, let me know if you find out anymore info mate.

Post Gloryhole 
Hi
went to an adult bookstore in the usa went to back where they had private video booths was just sitting their jerking on my cock watching video when i see this finger sticking through hole in the wall motioning me over so i though what the hell cock was hard as a rock and horny as hell didn't know who was on the other side but they sure knew how to suck cock. sucked me right off blew my nuts right in their mouth I heard them gag on the load felt kinda of weird after as i left you know wondering if anyone knew I got sucked off but is was a pretty hot experience

Post Glory Holes 
I was talking with a friend one day and he was telling me about a place in another town which has glory holes. He was telling how it was a great place and you were almost sure to get relief there.
I have seen them and have been inside them, but I just cant make myself take advantage of the service. I do like a blow job and am particularly fond of a good hand job (A story about that later) but from what I've see, except in rare cases, most folks in the booths are men. I am not admonishing any lifestyle but I am a straight male. Some may say,"Who cares, it's just a hand or mouth. What's the difference?" For some reason, I care. Now, being an exhibitionist, I have no problem whipping my stuff out in mixed company or to a woman. But not to men alone. After perving most adult web sites, I know that there are women who love to go to them. Maybe if I knew a woman who was servicing at one, I might go. But I am not sure of that. And I have a definate problen sticking my stuff in a hole not knowing what's on the other side. A mouth, hand or a maniac with a strait razer. I don't have the eight or ten inches most men in here claim, but I'd like to keep what little I have. Besides, this photo shows my kind of luck.
That's my dimes worth. I'l love to know what others think. And I'd love to hear from women who have had experience in this area.
Never take a ***** pill and a laxative in the same night.

Post Glory Hole 
Remember, the other person might have a knife!

I like to see where my dick is going...it is the only one I have!

JS

Post Gloryhole 
[quote="truday"]dont forget its not always a woman pleaseuring strangers hahah

and sometimes its best not to see wots the other side, as it may be a right dog but the best bj ya ever had
if you could see wot a eww she is you would never let her near ya cock think wot you would be missing
hahahahahha[/quote]

They say when your eyes are closed you can't tell the difference, and if a man has a mouth wrapped around his cock through a hole i don't think he really cares if it's a male or female, his other head is in charge.

Post glory hole 
Few admit to going yet I always see alot of horny guys when I go to the booth area of the bookstore.Would be rare indeed though to see any women.More of a male fantasy than reality.I love the oral variety without alot of prelimanaries or complications.Very sexy and exciting.Would love to hear from other guys into this or like watching and hearing about it.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next