Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Seeking Male or Female or Couple to Film us
Post Seeking Male or Female or Couple to Film us 
In July this year we are staying at a hotel and want to be filmed while we have full sex,
we provide the cam etc.
strictly no participation involved, simply turn up, film and leave.

No weirdo's plz

Should have mentioned, the hotel is in the yorkshire dales,

Also a little about us: I am 33, slim to medium build, attractive, my hubby is 40, slim to medium and muscley,
We enjoy normal sexy stuff, nothing weird.

The filming would last around an hour, you'd be expected to be there around midnight. You' wait in the bar and wait for a text with room number.

The lucky person must be clean, tidy, well mannered and decent. A picture of yourself will be required before hand.

Serious replies only

Thanks

Post In future 
Hi would have loved to be on your short list for filming, but that is quite a distance. But if you are ever down in kent then I'd be happy to be considered ;-).

Post Filming 
Hi Orgasmgirl how you doing, I'm a 54yo divorced guy from Glasgow but spend a lot of time travelling around the UK on short breaks so distance would be no problem. I do have my own video and DSLR so could supply my own equipment as well and have just had the thought i also have a tripod so if you wanted one could be mounted and one roving.
Would be happy to help as long as i got a copy. Very Happy

Colin54

I couldn't at that time of night, but if you ever want to do it during the day then I could help. I am 33 from the North East.

Post Could help in Sussex 
I'm happy to film for anyone around Sussex, have cameras etc, and editing software.

Damn - you live a bit too far away ... I'm in Australia Laughing .

Otherwise, I'd have been very glad to help out.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1