Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Which Hand Do You Jack-Off With?
Post Which Hand Do You Jack-Off With? 
This is mostly for the guys, but girls are welcome to comment as well.

I am right-handed, but I jack-off with my left hand. I always have (55 years!) Obviously it is more convenient to now use my left, leaving my right for chatting, but I have used my left before there were computers and chat rooms.

I find it very difficult to jack-off using my right hand...it just does not work.

Comments?

JS

I am right handed.. but use my left to play... It doesn't feel quite "right" using my right hand for some reason lol

Pea
xxx

I use my left for stroking and my right for smoking, typing and using the mouse. Quite sure I was a right hooker before computers though!

Post Jack Off hand 
I use my left as i'm left handed, shame it's not someone else's hand left or right not fussy. Very Happy

I've just looked at your pix and I'm surprised you don't use both..... or a long queue of people willing to use both!

Post Jack Off hand 
Two hands Shocked i think that would be pushing a bit a bit but would be happy with one. Very Happy

I am left handed and so I use my left to Jack too, I've tried with the right but just doesn't work right lol don't ask me why ??

simple answer: the wifes

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1