Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
hotel windows
Post hotel windows 
any stories of seeing anybody flashing or fkng in hotel windows?
i have read stories about hotel window play,and i find myself looking up at windows whenever i pass one.especially at night.

Post favorite thing to do 
If you're ever around a hotel my wife and I are staying in you might see us. One of our favorite things to do when we stay at hotels is to fuck in front of the open windows. The first thing we do is open the blinds and get naked. It's really a turn on to wonder if anyone is watching us, and we certainly hope they are. We always have unbelievable sex when we stay in hotels. We even bring our binoculars when we travel so we can look into other windows and see if we can see anyone else showing off.

G's ex liked to be fucked on balconies of holiday hotels, especially last thing at night; she'd lean over the balcony and he'd do her doggy style while she looked out over the hotel grounds or the beach. If she'd had a lot to drink she'd get nude for this but she usually just took off her skirt and panties and kept her top and heels on. If she thought anybody was watching her, and sometimes people were, she'd have a massive cum. We've seen other couples fucking on balconies and in hotel windows, it must be the holiday atmosphere or the drink!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1