Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
I thought this was an amateur site?
Post I thought this was an amateur site? 
I have a problem with this. I don't like to see this kind of content on an amateur site. I read the forum yesterday and somebody has a thread suggesting that we are verified. Well I think that would be a great idea. I don't like seeing content on here that I've seen on other websites. It's not true content. People are stealing videos from other sites and from this site too, to use to their advantage. Just today I watched a video and this was the description of the movie "Here is sissy gettin a black cock stuck in her check this little video clip out catch more at tommysdevils.com and contact our stars" This is advertisement! These people are trying to benefit from a free amateur site. I can't and don't agree with this. There needs to be some kind of verification to know what's real homemade amateur content and what's fake or advertising.

We pre-screen all videos. Some inevitably get through the net. Please click on the "Breach of Rights" or "innapropriate" link if you see a video that does not belong.

Post I agree 
Way too many pro vids get through

About 3% of vids on the amateur channel are pro but they rarely last 24 hours and get moved to the correct channel.

phillsfillys constantly posts vids,and when i complained OC kicked me

[quote="samsungblue"]phillsfillys constantly posts vids,and when i complained OC kicked me[/quote]

Phil of phillsphilly's is in almost every one of his vids that he streams in chat. My suggestion to you Sam is to not stir up shit in the chatroom. It's not going to be tolerated.
......and you should be thankful it was me that kicked you, it could have just as easily been a ban from the chatroom.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1