Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
fucking banned for fuck all?
Post fucking banned for fuck all? 
not that i want 2 join your hello...hi...ello...love u loads..regulars but i..and many other new members who have agreed with me in chat feel the regulars r up there own arses..so goodbye...remember its the newbies that will keep the site goin...banned for apologising..ffs.banned or bullied??

I believe you are not banned forever eaze only for a few days. The mods who were in the room when you were banned agreed you were being rude.

eaze i tried talking with you about your actions several times last night and got same thing back every time, your responce was sorry ............. then right after saying it you would start up all over again. Like i said just cussing into the room and calling people rude names is not what the room is about. If you want to act like a ***** you get treated as a ***** thus another mod put you in time out for 2 days. Katshe tried talking to you and helping but you would not respond to her either. Sorry the chat has not worked out for you. Many newbies come in and act like grown adults and become regulars in a very quick time due to the respect they show for others and in turn getting treated with respect back. As i told you and new last night before i left the room if you or anyone else ever has a complaint against me or any other mod use the feedback button at the top of the page and report us because even if you think it and ya did say it we are not "gods" or "power hungry" I'm just like others there in the chat i'm there to see good friends met new people and have a good time. Your idea of a good time was in conflict with the room last night. And sorry your excuse of Tourettes syndrom was humorus but a lie and not a valid exuce for your actions .Take care

ok..nobody let me know i was banned for a few days,i thought it was forever..i apologize to everybody who feels i offended them.id had a few too many 2 drink..i didnt mean 2 offend anyone inparticular..eaze.

i have been banned for more than two weeks for being *****. Neutral
I dont make any reason. its fucking chaat. fuck you all. !

Niche, you where banned for 3 yrs because your ***** 18 yrs old you must be 21 to be on the site

Post 2 days??? 
been banned for almost a week now..why the bullshit about 2 days???

Post Re: 2 days??? 
eaze wrote:
been banned for almost a week now..why the bullshit about 2 days???

If you think the lengh of your ban is unfair, you can contact admin via the feedback link at the top of the page.

how long is the ban?2 days?2 weeks?2 FUCKING YEARS???

eaze sexyjc said she banned you for a couple of days if it's still on contact admin at the feedback button at the top o page

Eaze, I dropped a note to Admin asking him to check into your situation.

i have banned. .i am 24 yo. please open my chat page.....pleaseeeeeeee

Please, contact admin via the feedback link at the top of the page.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next