Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
DOWNLOADS!!
Post DOWNLOADS!! 
Fantastic site...honestly, a dream come true!! Thanks, YuVuTu!!

Just one thing missing for those nights when there's no broadband and nothing to keep me company by my laptop...

You've got to provide a way to download the movies.

Am I missing this feature somewhere? Seems like it would be an obvious request.

Please advise. Thanks!!

A very pleased user...Atom Tan

Post re:downloads 
got to have the download feature

a download feature whould be great.then i can convert these vids to view on my cellphone Wink

Or at least let the owner download I would like that. Is that possible will someone let me know?

Or at least let the owner download I would like that. Is that possible will someone let me know?

I would also suggest the ability like other upload sites to have a "favorites" tab that you can keep those favorite videos in your favorite section. Very Happy

I think downloads is a notoriously BAD idea.

A lot of people will save the videos and end up posting them somewhere the the original poster wouldnt want them or without there permission. These arnt videos of the star wars *** or the Numa guy either, these are personal videos that are meant to be shared via this community.

There is a way to download and save these videos and convert them, though it is not a simple method, as it shouldnt be. The videos a person/couple posts here are meant to be viewed here. Also, if you have them saved to your PC/Phone/Whatever there is no reason to come back to the site and possibly click on interesting sponsors. After enough of this, the site that gave you your favorite video may just shut down.

Best option would be to have a favorites section where you can bookmark your favorite videos and always be able to come back to them. the admin responded to this a couple times stating that this feature will be coming soon.

Just my $.02

Last edited by imsobored on 2007-04-26 16:44:47; edited 1 time in total
I think downloads is a notoriously BAD idea.

A lot of people will save the videos and end up posting them somewhere the the original poster wouldnt want them or without there permission. These arnt videos of the star wars *** or the Numa guy either, these are personal videos that are meant to be shared via this community.

There is a way to download and save these videos and convert them, though it is not a simple method, as it shouldnt be. The videos a person/couple posts here are meant to be viewed here. Also, if you have them saved to your PC/Phone/Whatever there is no reason to come back to the site and possibly click on interesting sponsors. After enough of this, the site that gave you your favorite video may just shut down.

Best option would be to have a favorites section where you can bookmark your favorite videos and always be able to come back to them. the admin responded to this a couple times stating that this feature will be coming soon.

Just my $.02

i fully agree.....i don't want someone downloading my vids and posting them elsewhere......bad idea in my opinion.

Post Downloads 
Downloads will be coming soon but it is our intention to make it permission based. That is the uploader must tick a "allow downloads" box when he/she uploads his/her video.

tbh it doesn't matter if they add the feature or not.
there are already plenty of options for downloading those videos.
always keep that in mind when uploading own videos.

ADMIN is right - got to have a permission box. I for one dont want my home vids everywhere.

Great idea about the permission box that would be fair on all uploaders hoping to see this new feature comming soon

Post Yep, must have the permission box 
as you know admin, my wife's vid was on a pro site xxx-crack or something.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next