Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Scam and advertising posts
Post Scam and advertising posts 
I am getting a little tired of seeing scam and advertising post in the forums :( and would like to suggest that maybe the registration page could be tightened up so that the process would not complete unless all manadatory fields are filled in. When I check the profiles out they are always 'empty' with no details other than date of joining.
I do submit these to admin if I see them, who have always checked these out and deleted them. This problem seems to be on the increase and I think it detracts from the purpose of the forums and maybe violates the terms and conditions of this site. I do hope that admin could give some thought as to how the problem can be addressed.

The Yuvutu moderators do their best to delete spams from forum.. I think all the spams are deleted in the day.. sorry about the delay.

About your suggestion, please contact admin via the feedback link at the top of your page.

Even with all the fields being mandatory, we would still have spam. Due to a globally depressed economy, many spam farms are able to hire real people to work for very cheap to visit web sites and fill out registration information, then post spam for them. There isn't much you can do about real people spam other than delete it when you see it and ban their IP addresses.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1