Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
How often do you masturbate?
Post How often do you masturbate? 
I'm a 24 year old guy. I probably masturbate 2-3 times a day, and have intercourse at least 5 times a week........how does this compare to yourself?

Post Father McFuch 
With all the available pussy in the world I can honestly say that I've never masturbated Wink . There's just too much pussy out there. It may also be that when I was young I was brainwashed by our priest whom told us young alter boys that if we jerked off we'd go blind Twisted Evil . After that scare masturabation was out of the question for me - enough said.

i make love to my wife 2 or 3 times a week and jerk off on the days i dont.[/b]

I masturbate several times a day inbetween sexual encounters. I have sex about 20 to up to about 28 times a week.

well im single at the moment and have a wank probs once or twice a day

Well when I met my wife she was 16 and a honey. We fucked every where so me jerking off was maybe once a day. Over the past 17 years she has put on 160 pounds and now weights about 272 pounds and looks like hell. Now I jerk off 2 to 3 times a day. Time to get a girl on the side.

Well when I met my wife she was 16 and a honey. We fucked every where so me jerking off was maybe once a day. Over the past 17 years she has put on 160 pounds and now weights about 272 pounds and looks like hell. Now I jerk off 2 to 3 times a day. Time to get a girl on the side.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well i did masturbate when i was younger and the priest was right....i now wear glasses.....so whatever you do dont be a ....WANKER Laughing

Guys, we all fit into one or the other of 2 categories: wankers and liars. Ryder, it still counts if the priest did it for you! :)

Reminds me of an old joke: "How do you castrate a priest?"
"Kick the altar boy in the back of the head!"

lol yeh i think your right, everyone has wanked 1 time or another, ohh and mate with your big wife, get her a treadmill for christmas or a bike

I don’t masturbate often. Two, three times a week at most, but that’s only when I meet a particularly exciting young lady. And that, my friends, is not often.

Nobody likes the nerd. Damn.

Post Looks like we've only heard from the guys here... 
Being a female in my 40's I can tell you I can't get off enough. I am single so thank god for my "devices" which work wonders for me in the lull periods between partners. I masturbate one to three times a day and love the rush. I can't imagine a world without this tremendous gift Exclamation Very Happy

mmmmmmmm I get of at least twice a day, but I don't have to masturbate... My Beema takes care of that for me Wink
When I'm in the chat rooms I do get off on cam sometimes Cool

See you soon
Hugs Exy

Ehm... weekdays, without my gf around... twice a days...

But on weekends not at all!!! It's like exwife said... my gf takes care of me!! :wink:

Post Wankers or liairs 
OK, I am an oldie.. BUT I hope a goodie.. If my GF is living in.. 2 or 3 times a week.. if not, at least 1 to 3 times a day..

Get real guys.. your GF is doing it in the shower when you are at work... So why not have a bash when you can..? but save some for her.. and increase your load by waiting... do you want that facial to be a WOW or a oh... ?

It's perfectly normal to do one here and there.. However, if you beat your meat at every point of the day you can.. what is left for your partner? .. Saggy balls and limp meat... that's what..!

Even with ample meeting of my needs.. I withhold blowing it.. and when I do... my GF goes ape... Like a Dyson with suction that actually works...! And sorry to James Dyson.. Your hover is beaten by my GF every time.. HAHAHAAHAAHA

Have fun you all.. Bodders

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next