Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Risky strategy
Post Risky strategy 
It's definitely a risky strategy from Yuvutu loadin the pages with more and more heavy flash ads. I realize that the plan is to get more and more visitors becoming paying members as they get tired of the ads, but now they get closer and closer to that limit when people are abandoning the site before they even think of being paying members. Video clips now often crash because of very heavy ad files loading. Furthermore every clip now is restarting after a few seconds. If they want to keep Yuvutu as one of the most viewed sex sites, they should consider what negative effects might come if they're too anxious making more and more money. It may be the beginning of the end.
/Monica

To have annoying advertising is not our strategy to convert people to subscribers. Advertising revenue is very important to keep the site running. However advertising should not have an impact on the player or be so annoying that users do not come back. Thank you for reporting this and we will look into it urgently.

Thanks

Post Thank you... 
...very much for your answer! I'm glad that you take it seriously and promise to look into it!
/Monica

Hopefully this will be fixed with 24 hours. Please let admin know if you are continuing to have this problem beyond that timeframe.

Post videos 
I am experiencing the same problems with vids not loading and starting and stopping frequently. Often for extended periods of time.

ty.

Can you try doing a traceroute?

1. Open a command prompt by clicking on Start, typing "cmd" (without the quotes) and pressing Enter.

2. Enter the following at the command prompt:

tracert vs035.yuvutu.com

3. Wait for the command to finish it and copy the result in an email to us. You can copy by clicking on the icon at the top-left of the command prompt, click on Edit, then Mark. Use your mouse to highlight the result and press Enter to copy.

4. Enter the following at the command prompt:

tracert vs060.yuvutu.com

5. Copy the result in an email to us (as per step 3).

Post Thanks! 
The problem is fixed and i'm grateful that you took my complaint seriously. My husband and I can now continue to enjoy yuvutu without problems.
Monica

Just use Firefox with the 'adblock plus' and noscript addons. they will block ads just about everywhere.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1