Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
webcam only chatroom
Post webcam only chatroom 
a chatroom you cant enter unless your on cam showing

I think this a good concept....that way its more of a level field...if you go off cam for more then a few min...you get booted.... of course , the other side of this is someone turning on their cam and pointing it at say a still life, and defeating the cam purpose..cause they dont want to show..but want to watch...

Bottom Line: I like the idea.

Post good idea but.... 
It will need a lot of moderators to make it possible.

any volunteers?

I think what needs to be kept in mind is that a lot of us are just voyeurs and just want to watch and chat it up a bit. And there are people with cams, that don't mind that one bit. But there are a few people that over step their boundaries. There are more men than women willing to show themselves on cam. When us women turn our cams on, we get complimented.. but we also get harassed. Honestly, it's a two way street. I agree that camming still life does defeat the purpose of camming. Maybe there should be a feature to allow who gets to see you on cam without blocking certain people?
I use to own my own chat room a few years back. So I wouldn't mind modding... kicking out trolls and ***** users. I’ve tracked IP's and modded with my boots for about 2 years. I think it was with digi chat.

Post Some Specifics ? 
Which days ( including time of day ) is the chat room usage highest ? And how often would you ( the administrator ) want it monitored ? Once these questions are answered I can't help but think that you would have some viable volunteers to help with the chat room as many of the people could easily work it into their daily routines and their work schedules to "help out where they could". Dilli ( Dilligaf ) and Rudie ( Rudie Ruff ) are two people that would make excellent moderators, having spoken with both of them in the chat room it's easy to see that they would make for a tough but fair pair of moderators. The type of people that could quickly see through a 14 year old's line of bullshit. I don't want this to appear as if I'm volunteering them, this is simply my opinion.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1