Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Issues watching video's
Post Issues watching video's 
I am not sure what has changed, but about a month ago I could not get to the site anymore. Then it seemed to pop back up, but ever since then I have not been able to play any video's or have the intial page fully load. I have noticed a great deal of additional features added to the site and I am trying to figure out if certain system requirements have popped up? Is there any new application incompatability, has a MS upgrade caused some sort of freak issue?

Real

Post Try this 
Try lowering the security setting in your browser to medium-high or medium (I am guessing that it is set on high)

To do that:
1. click on "Tools/Internet Option/Security"
2. Pull the lever down
3. click on "apply"

If you are still having problems, contact admin using the "feedback" link at the top of the page.

Post player issue 
I am not sure what has changed, but about a month ago I could not get to the site anymore. Then it seemed to pop back up, but ever since then I have not been able to play any video's or have the intial page fully load. I have noticed a great deal of additional features added to the site and I am trying to figure out if certain system requirements have popped up? Is there any new application incompatability, has a MS upgrade caused some sort of freak issue?

Real

I have the same Problem. Ok, i run an old PC with Win98 but i never had the issue before. I ran all win recommended updates and now no video plays. I even un and re-installed flash player etc. Security settin did not hel. even on low.

I there any news about this issue?

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1