Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Comments
Post Comments 
I'd like to see that onyl registered members can comment on video's. Is that possible? I'm getting tired of those anonymous (negative) comments. I'm even thinking of leaving this site, beause these morans irritate the hell out of me. They show no respect at all and I hate people who don't respect others. I guess these losers wouldn't bother to register if they want to comment on videos.

Post Comments are a problem for many 
You are not the first to complain about this. We have considered banning comments altogether, but feedback from several uploaders is that they want comments even if they have to read the occasional negative one. Uploaders are able to delete any comments they do not like. Likewise we regularlt delete derogatory comments.

We are building a feature whereby uploaders can disable comments or only allow comments from registered users. Bear with us.

Post Re: Comments are a problem for many 
[quote="admin"]We are building a feature whereby uploaders can disable comments or only allow comments from registered users. Bear with us.[/quote]
Nice to "hear" this. Thank you!

Post Negative comments 
I quite agree. Please don't stop all comments as I'm sure this is one of the biggest reasons for sharing, but restrict to registered users. The sad bastards who post this offensive rubbish should at least have the balls to stand by their comments. I suspect they won't![/quote]

Post restricting comments to registered users 
If we restirct comments to registered users only, then we will lose 80 to 90% of the comments, which isn't ideal either.

Post Re: Comments are a problem for many 
I do understand that losing that much comment isn´t ideal. But the option "We are building a feature whereby uploaders can disable comments [b]or only allow comments from registered users[/b]" sounds nice for me.

Is it possible for you to see ip-numbers from people who post comments? If there's someone only posting negative comments, I guess he can get an ip-ban?

Post Negative comments 
My partner and I are new to this website and love its format and features. The only drawback is not that comments may be negative in nature but that they are aimed at hurting the Uploader. This we put down to those types of commentors as sad people who are envious that we are able to contribute and have fun OR suspect that 'some' may be have origins of those running other websites and hence may have motives to discourage people from contributing to yuvutu OR we also suspect it is singles who wish to attempt to drive a wedge between couples who are obviously confident in the sexuality so that they aim to replace one member of the couple with their self professed 'prowess'.

Prior to posting our uploads, we took a look at some of the clips and decided that due to the above, we would NOT even acknowledge the hurtful negative people and simply delete them. "WE" have control...not them. If they rate themselves so highly, why do they not post their own material for evaluation.

Uploaders...just keep things in perspective...and chin up...and don't let a few bad apples stop you from enjoying such a fantastic website tool for sharing your adult art.

Take care!!

i've mentioned this in another forum but i'm getting negative tags now and someone is spending alot of time clicking down all of my ratings ..i think it is because there is no appropriate catagory for my videos ..maybe i just don't belong here?

I usually deal with a video I don't like by just not watching it. I can generally tell by the thumbnail and caption if I want to watch it or not.

"...couples who are obviously confident in the sexuality..."

Rolling Eyes Personally, I don't think it takes sexual confidence to post videos where all that shows is your genitals or your masked face.

I've only been here a few days and I'm surprised at the number of anonymous negative comments that don't get deleted.I only leave positive comments.If someone has taken the time to upload their videos they deserve the same courtesy as you would want to receive.
Anonymous insults are just cowardly.

Post NEGATIVE COMMENT SOLUTION IS AVAILABLE 
How hard would it be to allow the uploader to approve comments before they are posted? If the anonymous jerk can't immediately see his insults in black and white, maybe he'll no doubt choose another pastime.

just make everyone register before viewing the videos, lets face it they'll come back with a bogus name, "but" then admin can block the shitheads ip address. thats how it works on the other sites. the good people who post your vid's should'nt have to put up with firkin morons Twisted Evil .........and that leaves us good guys to continue wanking Laughing

Post Comments and IPs 
convincing people to register would kill 80% of comments which would be a shame, as negative comments only account for 5 to 10% of the total.

We do Block IP addresses for the worse offenders, but it is not 100% effective.

Post agree with all of this 
there are people who deliberately try to upset the contributors - they dont belong here and need weeding out for sure. Can you imagine what sad losers they are signing on alone with their trousers round their ankles. No chance of them ever being in a video. Lets dump the wankers.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1