Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Interactive story with other posters, c'mon get involved
Post Too hot too wet 
I was pumping quicker and quicker the tightness of both our cocks was too much. I began to cum and spurted my semen in a frantic series of spurts. I pulled out and watched as he continued to fuck her. He began to moan and thrust more intensely. I could see he was cumming and soon it was over. She lifted herself off his still hard cock and he stood up the and felt his balls. I had cum my load over his cock and it had run over his balls. He laid across the hood of the car and spread his legs. She walked over and placed her mouth over his balls and sucked them clean of my cum and took his cock head into her mouth and sucked him harder. She looked up and said how much she loved a nice piece of hairy salami. He was only to glad to have helped and told her husband she is wet and ready give her your cock. He walked over and took her doggy style once again and began fucking her. Carlo dressed and drove away. I could see his cum running down her legs as her husbands cock slipped in and out streaked with both our loads. He breasts were showing the pleasure as he nipples grew harder and darker. My cock began to stir

i had been rubbing my cock while watching all this and had a terrific hard on i looked at the guy next to me who was in the same state and i reached down and wrapped my hand around his shaft, he looked a bit suprised but didnt object.
i slowly pulled his foreskin back and squeezed his cock hard, then wanked his shaft slowly.
suddenly i felt a hand go around my cock and another guy smiled at me as he started to wank me.
i reached for his cock and wanked him as well - uumm a cock i each hand and a girl being fucked in front of us.
we all stood ther wanking each other and enjoying the show when suddenly my wife walked out the restaurant and over to us lent over my shoulder and said

Post The Wife 
You are not going to waste that cock on being tossed off give me those inches. She was soon naked in the lights of the car park. I began rubbing her hairy pussy and she became wet with desire as my fingers rubbed her large hard clit almost like a little cock it stood out from her lips. Fuck me now she said and I pushed my cock into her my balls hard and hairy. I could still see the other two in action and the various other guys standing there playing with their cocks. I pumped hard and deepwatching my cock glisten with juice as I watched another guys cock sliding into his wife's wet sloppy pussy. All around me was cock and mine was buried deep inside her. In the distance a car appeared. It's lights were flashing. A voice behind me said it the Italian cock coming back. The car stopped and out stepped a man. The woman being fucked by her husband said it was ok. Her husband began moaning and fuckinh her harder and faster. Groaning loader and louder he screamed "i'm gonna cum" and jetted his spunk into her. He fell back his cock covered in streaks of his jism. She moaned "Carlo give me more of that cock". It was clear he had been there before. He was soon naked. I thought I was well hung and hairy but I was wrong. His cock was huge and surrounded with black pubes. He pushed this great piece of meat in and fucked her. I began to cum, the spunk spurting from my cock deep inside her

Post Re: The Wife 
I love that all, so great.....

Group Sex Fan wrote:
You are not going to waste that cock on being tossed off give me those inches. She was soon naked in the lights of the car park. I began rubbing her hairy pussy and she became wet with desire as my fingers rubbed her large hard clit almost like a little cock it stood out from her lips. Fuck me now she said and I pushed my cock into her my balls hard and hairy. I could still see the other two in action and the various other guys standing there playing with their cocks. I pumped hard and deepwatching my cock glisten with juice as I watched another guys cock sliding into his wife's wet sloppy pussy. All around me was cock and mine was buried deep inside her. In the distance a car appeared. It's lights were flashing. A voice behind me said it the Italian cock coming back. The car stopped and out stepped a man. The woman being fucked by her husband said it was ok. Her husband began moaning and fuckinh her harder and faster. Groaning loader and louder he screamed "i'm gonna cum" and jetted his spunk into her. He fell back his cock covered in streaks of his jism. She moaned "Carlo give me more of that cock". It was clear he had been there before. He was soon naked. I thought I was well hung and hairy but I was wrong. His cock was huge and surrounded with black pubes. He pushed this great piece of meat in and fucked her. I began to cum, the spunk spurting from my cock deep inside her

Post Cumming Hard and Thick 
No sooner had he cum I rammed my cock into her spunk filled cunt. My bollocks are huge and hairy and were banging against her wet pussy. I felt a hand grab my balls and squeeze them. My pubes were hard and hot, Who was holding my balls. I was Carlo. His cock was still soft and he said I hope you are ok but seeing your balls swing in your ball bag reminded me how much I love my balls to be held. He held my balls, the thick dark pubes were smooth and curly. I was fucking her hard and fast as she was rising to my thrusts. He stopped and moved away. I watched as he lowered his fat bollocks into this strange women's mouth, She sucked on them as his big cock hardened. His cock head was dark and large. I knew I had to taste it. I lowered my mouth and sucked his full length of shaft. Without warning he came a load of sweet hot semen into my mouth. I had never until now sucked another man's cock and now I had swallowed his semen. I fucked her even harder and came a load of thick semen into her cunt. I pulled out and dripped the last of my cum over her breasts. Carlo was still hard and pushed his cock into her spunk filled pussy. He complemented my on the thickness and quantity of my cum and sucked my cock clean savouring my sweet spunk.

Then the knock on the window made us all jump. We looked and there was the waiter standing there with a stupid look on his face and a monster in his hand. He stammered that we had forgot our leftovers and had hurried out to give them to us. "Sorry about the extra sauce" he stammered as he turned to go back into the cafe.

Having just tasted my first cum other than my own I was greedy for more. My cock stayed hard and soon the woman I had been fucking was kneeling and took my cock into her mouth and played with my balls. I called the waiter back. He had a bulge in his pants . Get your cock out and join in I gasped, He agreed and stripped naked, His cock was large and uncut, thickly veined and a large helmet was on display as his foreskin rolled back already dripping precum. His balls were large and covered in dark curly hairs that spread over his thighs and butt. The bush was dense and black. He hand found his balls and played with them. I held them and complemented him on their weight and size. she began sucking him and he responded fucking her face. I wanked myself off over his chest and she stopped to clean my cum up before sucking his balls. He moaned and came and there was plenty of extra sauce thick creamy man cream shot over her breasts.

well A reply to the gentlemen down below... I enjoy it up my ass. Im actually really good at riding cock while its throbbing deep in my booty hole Exclamation I've mastered just closing my eyes and relaxing so that i really do sexually and physicaly enjoy it...

Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3